Print Friendly Recipe
- Layered dip for tortilla chips
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:large serving platter
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can refried beans
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 1 8 oz (224 grm).container frozen guacamole
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- garlic and onion salt
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). jar green olives
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can black olives
- 2 4 oz (112 grm). cans small green chilies
- 3 regular size tomatoes
- Cheddar or taco cheese
- Mix taco seasoning, refried bean and 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream together and spread in the bottom of the serving platter. This is your first layer.
- Mix together: guacamole, sour cream, sprinkle in onion salt and garlic salt to desired taste.
- Spread on top of first layer making this your second layer.
- Chop together and chop small: green olives, green onion, black olives, green chilies.
- Sprinkle over first two layers, making this your third layer.
- Chop tomatoes small and sprinkle over 3rd layer.
- Then sprinkle cheese over all.
- Refrigerate for a couple hours and serve with tortilla chips.
- I got this receipe from my new daughter-in-law, Amy Stanley,
and it is such a hit, she is asked to bring it to all our
family get togethers.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.