Print Friendly Recipe
- Light and airy raisin bread for a bread machine.
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:1 large loaf
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) yeast
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) warm water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) raisins
- Place first eight ingredients in bread pan in the order given
- (or in the order that your bread machine directions suggest).
- At the beep, add the raisins.
- Note: I needed to decrease the yeast to 1 1/4 teaspoons
because it rose so high.
I also baked it on the "Light" setting.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.