Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:Makes 2 great pies
- 3 cups (700 ml) sugar
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) flour
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) buttermilk, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, melted
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 unbaked pie shells
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and 3/4 cup (175 ml) buttermilk.
- Add eggs and remaining buttermilk and beat at med.
- Stir in the melted margarine and vanilla.
- Divide evenly into two pie shells and top with pecans.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) F. for 10 minutes....reduce heat and bake 25-30 min longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool Completely.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.