Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 pkg (10 oz (280 grm).) frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lg onion chopped
- 1 pkg Stove Top Dressing Mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 6 medium eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp (5 ml) poultry seasoning
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg) pork sausage
- Thaw and squeeze spinach.
- Make Stove Top dressing as instructed. Set aside
- Cook pork sausage and break into pieces.
- Combine all of the ingredientd and roll into golf size balls
- Place on cookie sheet, and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 25 minutes
- I added the pork sausage to this recipe to keep the balls from
being too dry. They are wonderful and always a success at gatherings
You can bag and freeze.....Heat in microwave.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.