Print Friendly Recipe
- Joy of Cooking 1972
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) paprika
- 2 tbs (30 ml) chopped green bell pepper
- Combine all ingredients and lightly roll into balls.
- Roll balls in raw rice.
- Heat your choice of tomato sauce.
- Add 1 tsp (5 ml) chili powder and add the meatballs.
- Cover the pot and simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Retired carpenter who likes to cook and bake.
Also enjoy collecting recipes and giving them to others.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.