Print Friendly Recipe
- Nicewarner's Collection of Recipes
- 10 oz (280 grm) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated toast or stuffing mix
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic or garlic powder (This takes a lot of garlic, consider it enough when you are able to discern the garlic flavor in the raw mixture. It's the key to the final product.)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover and chill one hour.
- Roll into walnut sized balls.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve anywhere from hot to room temperature.
- Retired carpenter who enjoys cooking and baking.
Also enjoy collecting recipes and giving them to others.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.