Print Friendly Recipe
- main dish
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). beef tips
- 5 small potatoes
- 3 medium carrots
- 1/2 can peas
- 1/2 can corn
- 1 can cream of tomato soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- Place beef tips in bottom of baking pan.
- Cut up potatoes and place on top of beef tips.
- Slice carrots and place on top of potatoes.
- Pour water off of peas and corn and place them on top of carrots.
- Spread tomato soup on top.
- Next, spread celery soup on tomato soup.
- Pour French onion soup over entire ingredients.
- DO NOT STIR!!!
- Cover with Reynold's Wrap and place in 350 degree (175 C.) oven.
- Bake for 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
- When done, take out of oven and stir.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.