Print Friendly Recipe
- N. Glassburn
- 1 cup (225 ml) cornmeal
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar (or 1/3 cup (80 ml) granulated fructose)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 4 tsp (20 ml) melted butter or margarine
- In bowl, mix cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix buttermilk, egg and butter.
- Combine dry and moist mixtures, then turn into greased 9 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) F. until inserted toothpick comes out clean. (About 30 minutes)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.