Print Friendly Recipe
- A never-fail recipe
- Easy Baking for Welbilt
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) active dry yeast
- 2 cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) nonfat dry milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter/margarine
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- Follow machine instructions for normal baking.
- Add raisins 5 min. before the end of the second kneading. (Machine should beep).
- Bread will be ready at the end of the baking cycle.
- I add 1 tbsp (15 ml) cinnamon to the dough before starting the machine.
- This recipe, and others, came with my machine in a cookbook by Welbilt. It's a 'never-fail', and smells wonderful while it's baking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.