Print Friendly Recipe
- 6 medium chicken breasts
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper
- Hungarian paprika, or regular paprika
- 4 oz (112 grm). sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine or vermouth
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream mixed with 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour.
- Sprinkle chicken lightly with salt, pepper, and paprika. Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Mix white wine, soup, and mushrooms, until well blended.
- Pour over chicken in crockpot.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 9 hours or high 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and stir in sour cream mixture during last 30 minutes.
- Serve sauce over chicken with noodles or rice.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.