Print Friendly Recipe
- Meatloaf - very easy and quick and yummy
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). lean ground beef/veal mixed - beef only works too
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) rolled oats (soaks up most fat)
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) ketchup (Heinz is the best!)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) brown sugar
- dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Mix loaf ingredients well.
- Shape into a loaf pan.
- Mix sauce and spread evenly over meatloaf.
- Cook till done, about 45 to 60 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve with mashed or home fries with lots of ketchup for your spuds!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.