Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 3 small red irish potatoes (peeled, 1/2 inch diced cubes)
- 1 Yukon Gold potato (same as above)
- 1 small Sweet potato (same as above)
- 1 small blue potato (same as above)
- 1 Roma tomato (seeded, 1/2 inch diced cubes)
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) juliened curly Kale
- 1 yellow squash (peeled diced 1/2 inch cubes)
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) chopped scallion
- 8 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 Cup (60 ml) butter
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cayenne or to taste
- 4 cups (950 ml) milk or half and half
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- water for boiling
- Place potatoes in stock pot with enough water to cover.
- Bring to a boil and simmer till potatoes are almost tender.
- Drain potatoes.
- Place potatoes back in pot with remaining ingredients.
- Simmer on very low heat till kale and squash are tender.
- Serve with French Bread.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.