Print Friendly Recipe
- This one doesn't have red onions. So add them and call it 8 Layer Salad!
- Linda Weissert
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 cups (475 ml) sliced celery
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, minced
- 8 slices crisp bacon, crumbled
- 4 oz (112 grm). cheddar, shredded
- 2 cups (475 ml) Miracle Whip Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- Blend together. (Or, use Ranch dressing)
- Layer, in order, in large clear glass bowl & top with dressing, spreading to seal edges.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Some people toss together before serving. I don't.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.