Print Friendly Recipe
- Linda Weissert
- 1 pkg. Spice Cake Mix
- 2 large apples - peeled & finely chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) flour
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) water (or apple cider)
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) raisins (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease and flour 2 9 inch x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- Divide batter between pans.
- Bake 35-40 minutes.
- Cool loaves in pan before removing from pans.
- Ice with canned vanilla icing, if desired.
- Got this off the back of a spice cake mix (don't remember which brand). But its been a good basic and EASY cake for many years.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.