Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 1/3 Cup (80 ml) Rosemary Vinegar or Plain Champagne Vinegar
- 2/3 Cup (150 ml) Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) chopped garlic
- Sprig of fresh rosemary (stem removed)
- dash of worcestershire sauce
- pinch of chopped parsley
- 1 Tbs (15 ml). Apple juice
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Minced black olives to taste
- Minced onion to taste
- Minced pimento to taste
- Place everything in the blender except oil, olives, onion, and pimento.
- Turn on and drizzle in the oil slowly to emulsify.
- Whisk in the minced olives, onion, pimento if desired.
- Store overnight for best flavor.
- Whisk or shake before serving.
- I usually add a little more water to make the vinegar weaker.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.