Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 cans slices mushrooms, drained
- 8 pieces of veal cutlet, pounded thin
- olive oil
- 1 stick butter, melted
- flour (added to roux consistency)
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) or more Marsala wine
- a few drops Gravy Master
- cooked egg noodles or pasta
- In an electric skillet or large fry pan, heat about 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil.
- Dredge veal in flour, and fry about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove veal to plate, drain oil from pan.
- In same skillet, add mushrooms, chicken broth, a few drops of gravy master.
- Melt butter and blend in flour to paste consistency, stir into skillet mixture.
- Put veal back into skillet, stir to cover, and simmer about 1 hour.
- Add Marsala wine, simmer another 1/2 hour.
- Serve with egg noodles or your choice of pasta.
- This recipe was for chicken but it can be used with veal also. I usually double the recipe as far as the sauce goes so that it has a lot, to put on top of noodles or pasta. Hope you enjoy.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.