Print Friendly Recipe
- White Wings flour packet
Serves/Makes:at least 4
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). potatoes, peeled, cooked, and mashed.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) flour, or more as needed
- Place warm mashed potato into a bowl with egg and salt. Mix together with a wooden spoon.
- Gradually add enough flour to form a firm but soft dough.
- Divide dough into 4 pieces and roll into a snake about 1/2 inch in diameter.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and pinch the center of each piece between thumb and finger.
- Drop gnocchi into boiling water. Simmer until it floats, remove.
- Cook remaining gnocchi a little at a time.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.