Print Friendly Recipe
- Golden, delicious, crunchy carmel corn
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) dark molasses
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 tsp (5 ml) butter flavoring
- 8 cups (1900 ml) popped corn
- cooking spray
- Over medium heat, cook butter, brown sugar, corn syrup, molasses, and honey in large pan.
- Once the entire surface of mixture is boiling, cook about 6 more minutes.
- After the 6 minutes, add vanilla and butter flavor.
- Put the popcorn into a large bowl and pour HOT!!! mixture over the top.
- Mix and shake bowl untill evenly spread over all of the popcorn.
- Spray some aluminum foil with cooking spray and spread the carmel corn on the foil.
- Let cool.
- The sticky mess that is left behind can easily be cleaned with a hot
stream of water from the tap.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.