Print Friendly Recipe
- 8 Eggs
- 2 Cups (475 ml) of Sugar
- 1/2 pound Butter
- 12 slices Bread
- 1 Can drained crushed Pineapple
- Cinnamon (Optional)
- Remove crust from bread and cube. Set aside.
- Melt butter.
- In mixing bowl beat eggs.
- Beat in sugar, then add melted butter slowly.
- Continue to beat until all ingredients are combined well, stir in pineapple then fold in bread until just moistened.
- Pour into greased casserole bowl.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45-60 minutes.
- Cinnamon can be sprinkled on top before or after baking.
- May be served warm or cold. Reheats well about 20 mins in 350 oven.
Goes great as a side dish served with ham or as a dessert.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.