Print Friendly Recipe
- sweet and rich
- 1 package Pillsbury Yellow Cake Mix (The kind with pudding in it)
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk or light cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- Lightly oil and preheat the waffle iron at medium heat.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Blend and beat as directed on cake package. (Batter will be thick).
- Pour about 1 cup (225 ml) batter (for 9 inch) in preheated waffle iron.
- Bake until waffle is golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit or whipped cream.
- I got this from a newspaper article , no name was listed. Hope this helps!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.