Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and quick candy
Serves/Makes:30 small squares
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sugar (granulated)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1 oz (28 grm). gelatine
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rosewater OR lemon essence
- food coloring
- powdered sugar and cornstarch for dusting
- Put water and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook to softball stage (about 246 degrees)
- Add gelatine (either presoaked or powdered)
- Add color and rosewater or lemon essence.
- Pour into a high sided tray lined with wax paper and dusted with a 50/50 mixture of powdered sugar and cornstarch.
- Leave to cool and set.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.