Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). oregano
- 1 tsp (5 ml). garlic salt, or to taste
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). packages frozen spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked rice
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese, optional
- 12 oz (336 grm). Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 8-count package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Brown meat and onion; drain.
- Mix all ingredients together except cheese and crescent rolls.
- Butter a 9 inch x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Place crescent rolls on bottom of dish.
- Make layers by starting with spinach mixture and then a layer of cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20-25 minutes.
- Casserole is not meant to be firmly set.
This is a really tasty dish and a good way to eat your spinach!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.