Print Friendly Recipe
- A moist, chewy bread from the bread machine
- The Bread Machine Cookbook
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) salt
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) yeast
- Add the ingredients in the order suggested by your instruction manual.
- Set the machine for 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg) loaf.
- Use a white bread setting.
- Press start.
- This recipe may need some fine tuning for your machine.
I usually have to add some more flour for a sticky, but not wet consistency.
I have used this cookbook quite a bit in the 3 years I have had a machine.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.