Print Friendly Recipe
- main dish (great for a buffet)
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can condensed cream of celery soup
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). Dijon mustard
- 1 cup (225 ml) quick rice
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and pressed dry with paper towels
- 8 oz (224 grm). small curd cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsifted flour
- 18 slices (about 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg).) boiled ham
- bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In small bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and mustard.
- In medium bowl, mix 1/2 cup (125 ml) of soup mixture, rice, spinach, cheese, eggs, onion and flour.
- Place about heaping 2 Tbsp (30 ml). of spinach mixture on each ham slice.
- Roll up and place, close together, seam side down in 11 x 7 inch baking dish.
- Spoon remaining soup mixture over ham rolls; sprinkle with crumbs and paprika.
- Bake uncovered until hot, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- This was a must on my mother-in-law's menu for family get togethers.
One of everyone's favorites.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.