Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 can (20 oz (560 grm).) pineapple chunks
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch
- 1 tsp (5 ml) white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) red pepper flakes
- 1 lb (.5 kg). boneless pork loin
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground ginger
- 1 onion, cut in wedges
- 2 medium carrots, slivered
- 1 green or red bell pepper, slivered
- 2 cups (475 ml) snow peas
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tbsp (45 ml) juice.
- Mix reserved juice with 1/2 cup (125 ml) water, soy sauce, cornstarch, vinegar and pepper flakes; set aside.
- Cut pork loin in strips and brown in hot oil.
- Add garlic and ginger; cook 1 minute.
- Add onion and carrots; cook 1 minute.
- Add sauce, pineapple, bell pepper and snow peas.
- Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Serve with rice.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.