Print Friendly Recipe
- Directions on how to mold sugar
- unknown, I've been doing this for over 30 years.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). sugar
- Put sugar in a large bowl.
- Add water a tbsp or so at a time until the sugar is damp all the way through.
- Mix throughly.
- Press firmly into your mold and compact it tightly.
- Unmold and let dry. Usually over night.
- Sugar amounts and water can be adjusted depending on what you are making.
- I make sugar Easter eggs. Use a large mold that is shaped like an egg, I fill each half of the mold, hollow it out, leaving a thick shell,with a opening at one end, then unmold, dry and decorate. It's fun! Sometimes I make several extras as they sometimes break. I stick the two halves together with royal frosting.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.