Print Friendly Recipe
- Very Good Mild to Hot Chicken Casserole
- Nancy All
- 16 oz (448 grm). uncooked medium noodles
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 3 10-1/4 oz (287 grm). cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). can pimiento
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) finely chopped pickled hot green chili pepper (remove stem & seeds)
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked and cut up chicken or turkey
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- In large skillet, cook and stir onion in butter until tender; stir in soup, pimientos and chili peppers.
- In greased 4 quarts (3775 ml) casserole, layer half the noodles, and half the chicken; season with salt and pepper.
- Add half the soup mixture and half the cheese.
- Repeat in layers.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.