Print Friendly Recipe
- Chicken Rolled in Crushed Corn Flakes
- Nancy All
- 7 cups (1650 ml) Kellogg's Corn Flakes crushed to 1 3/4 cups
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) Milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg) frying chicken pieces, rinsed & dried
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) margarine or butter, Melted
- Measure crushed corn flakes into shallow dish or pan. Set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly.
- Add flour, salt & pepper and mix until smooth.
- Dip chicken in batter and coat with crushed ceral.
- Place in single layer, skin sideup, in greased or foil-lined shallow pan. Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) F. about 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
- Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.