Print Friendly Recipe
- Melody McAllister
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green beans
- mashed potatoes
- mushrooms, optional
- grated cheese, optional
- Make mashed potatoes as usual.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add condensed soup to the beef.
- Spread on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Drain green beans and place on top of beef.
- Spread prepared mashed potatoes over the beans.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 1/2 hour.
- You can add mushrooms to the ground beef mixture if desired.
Or cheese on top to your own taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.