Print Friendly Recipe
- Corned Beef Stew
- 4 potatoes diced
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can stewed tomatoes, broken up
- 1 12 oz (336 grm). can corned beef, chopped
- 1 medium onion, diced
- peppe, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Place onions and potatoes in about 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) to 2 quarts (1900 ml) water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are almost done.
- Add corned beef and tomatoes and heat through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with lots of bread and butter.
- I got this recipe from my husband's mother, he had it growing
up. I was skeptical at first even as I was cooking it. It doesn't
look pretty. But as soon as I tasted it I was hooked! It's delicious.
You can add carrots, green beans or pretty much anything you like or
have left over. It's really a simple dish. Great on a cold day.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.