Print Friendly Recipe
- K. Goins
Serves/Makes:enough for the family
- Make enough of the main ingredients the first night to use for a different dish the next night.
- Quick & Easy Meal #1-2: (1) Tacos, (2) Chili.
- Brown enough ground beef for 2 meals (depending on your family size).
- The first night, use the ground beef for homemade tacos...the second night use leftover taco meat to make chili.
- Quick & Easy Meal #3-4: (3) Make "Ann Landers Meat Loaf," and serve with baked potatoes and frozen or canned corn.
- (4) Use the leftover meat loaf, leftover potatoes and leftover corn, along with a can of tomatoes and mixed vegetables to make vegetable soup...simmer all day for best flavor.
- Quick & Easy Meals #5-6: (5) Round steak baked in foil with a packet of onion soup mix, halved peeled potatoes, and carrot chunks.
- (6) Use the leftovers with a can of beef broth to make beef stew.
- Quick & Easy Meals #7-8: (7) Bake pork chops and serve with rice and stir fried broccoli, carrots, and onions.
- (8) Cut up leftover chops, mix with leftover rice, and leftover vegetables, add a can of mushroom soup and bake as a casserole.
- Prepare as usual. These are ideas for the new mom and not specific recipes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.