Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oleo, softened
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 can (16 oz) chocolate syrup
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) oleo, softened (again)
- 2 cups (475 ml) powder sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) Cream DeMindth
- 6 oz (168 grm) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 tbsp (90 ml) oleo
- BROWNIE LAYER:
- Cream granulatedd sugar, eggs and 1/2 cup (125 ml) of oleo; stir in syrup
- Add flour and salt and nuts
- Pour into greased and floured 13 inch X 9 inch X 2 inch pan
- Bake @ 350 degrees (175 C.) F. for 30 minutes. Cool, remove from pan.
- MINT FROSTING:
- 1/2 Combine ccup oleo, powder sugar and cream de mindth.
- Beat to spreading consistancy, Spread on brownie. Chill for a few hours.
- Melt chocolate chips and oleo. Cool slightly, spread evenly on mint frosting.
- Cool and cut into squares.
- These great brownies won first prize at my workplace bake-off.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.