Print Friendly Recipe
- A cool mixture of bananas, peaches, pineapple, and stawberries best served chilled. Fast and easy!!
- Eric Griffith
Serves/Makes:Serves whole family
- 1 can chunk pineapple
- 4 bananas
- 1 can peach pie filling
- 1 carton frozen strawberries
- Open and drain the can of pineapple, saving juice in mixing bowl.
- Peel and slice bananas into pineapple juice.
- Drain these (this prevents bananas from turning brown) and drink juice if desired.
- Stir remaining ingredients into bowl with bananas.
- Serve chilled.
- Stawberries combine better if thawed first.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.