Print Friendly Recipe
- Anthony Theobald
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground round
- 1 cup (225 ml) white bread crumbs
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dried sage
- 3 tbs (45 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4/cup ketchup
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) nutmeg
- 1 tsp (5 ml) dry mustard
- Blend meat, bread crumbs, milk, eggs, grated onion, salt, pepper and sage together and put in a loaf pan.
- Mix brown sugar, ketchup, nutmeg, and mustard together.
- Spread over top of meatloaf just before putting meat loaf into oven to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for one hour.
- If you enjoy this as much as we do, please remember the fabulous lady that gave us the recipe: Ruthie De Bacco.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.