Print Friendly Recipe
- Tony Theobald
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves finely minced garlic
- 16 oz (448 grm). minced canned clams
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) finely minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 1 lb (.5 kg). fettuccine
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add olive oil and bring up to temperature over medium heat.
- Saute the garlic for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the clams, parsley, basil, oregano, pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and wine and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook fettuccine in 6 quarts (5675 ml) of lightly salted water according to package directions.
- Drain the futtuccine well and return to the pot.
- Add the clam mixture; toss lightly and serve with grated parmesan cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.