Print Friendly Recipe
- A very light, flavorful, low calorie version of the traditional key lime pie with eggs and heavy milk
- My own concoction
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch pie
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) Key Lime Juice (not regular lime juice)
- 1 can no-fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). tub no-fat cool whip
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- Measure the key lime juice in a bowl.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk.
- With an electric mixer, blend until light and fluffy.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Cover and freeze for 3 hours.
- This pie is much better than the original version and free of fat and
calories. It is a much asked for item amongst friends and family.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.