Print Friendly Recipe
- William Bohannon
- 1 Boboli style premade crust
- 1 cup (225 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half and half
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) parsley flake
- pinch of sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). cleaned raw shrimp or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup (225 ml) broccoli tops (bite size pieces)
- mixed Italian seasoning
- mozzarella cheese for topping
- Heat the half and half then add the garlic, parsley, sugar, salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Drizzle broccoli with a little oil, salt and pepper.
- Wrap broccoli in 2 layers of plastic wrap.
- Cook broccoli in microwave for 3 minutes on full power.
- Pour white sauce over crust.
- Top with cooked (steamed) broccoli and shrimp.
- Sprinkle on mixed italian seasoning.
- Scatter on mozzarella.
- Bake at 400 degrees (200 C.) until heated through and cheese bubbles.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.