Print Friendly Recipe
- My Own Recipe
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 can Hunts Meatloaf Fixins
- 1 box frozen chopped brocolli, cooked and drained
- sliced mozarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (225 ml) bread crumbs
- 4 slices cooked ham (I use Plumrose luncheon ham)
- Mix ground beef, meatloaf fixins, bread and egg, then spread into a thin rectangle on aluminum foil.
- Spread brocolli on to meat.
- Top with ham slices and roll as you would a jelly roll.
- Seal ends.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- During last 5 minutes lay mozarella slices on top to melt.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.