Print Friendly Recipe
- Pizza w/a white sauce instead of red
- Cooking Light Calendar
- 1 - 15-3/4 oz (442.4 grm). can Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 1 (1/2 lb (.2 kg).) pkg ready-to-eat roasted boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 (12 oz (336 grm).) pkg of 3 (7 inch) pizza crusts
- 1 cup (225 ml) thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) (3 oz (84 grm).) shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (225 C.).
- Place first 4 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Set aside
- Combine chicken and rosemary in a large bowl, and toss well.
- Spread 1/3 cup (80 ml) bean mixture evenly over each crust, leaving a 1/4 inch border.
- Top each crust with 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken, 1/3 cup (80 ml) spinach, & 1/4 cup (60 ml) cheese.
- Place pizzas directly on oven rack, and bake at 450 degrees (225 C.) for 8 minutes or until crusts are golden.
- Nutritional information: Calories 338 (25% from fat); Fat 9.6g
(sat 3.5g, mono 2.2g, poly 3.1g); Protein 19.4g; Carb 42.6g; Fiber 5g;
Chol 33mg; Iron 2.5mg; Soduim 584mg; Calc 179mg
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.