Print Friendly Recipe
- Creamsickle flavored cake
- Sandy Ulmer
- 1 (18 1/4 oz) orange cake mix
- 2 tsp (10 ml) orange extract
- 1 (16 oz) carton whipped topping
- 1 (16 oz) carton sour cream
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) orange extract
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to temp on cake box. Prepare cake mix according to box and add 2 tsp (10 ml) orange extract.
- Bake in two 9 inch round cake pans prepared to box directions.
- Bake according to box.
- Cool thoroughly and slice each layer in half horizontally, making 4 layers.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spread between layers and on sides and top of cake.
- Keep this in the refrigerator till served. YUM YUM!!
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.