Print Friendly Recipe
- Corned Beef and Sauerkraut Dip
- Sandy Ulmer
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayo
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded swiss cheese
- 2 Tbs (30 ml). prepared horseradish
- 10 oz (280 grm). dried corned beef, finely chopped
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can Bavarian sauerkraut drained and dried
- Mix all ingredients in a 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Alternate: cook in a crock pot for 3 hours.
- Serve with rye bagel chips or party rye bread.
- Got rave reviews from guests!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.