Print Friendly Recipe
- Tortillas filled with cream cheese and vegetables
- Dova Tinberg
Serves/Makes:12 roll ups
- 1 (8 oz (224 grm).) tub soft-whipped reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml). Watkins Garden Vegetable Dip or Garlic Dill Dip Mix
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Watkins Onion Flakes
- 6 flour (6 inch) tortillas
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) finely chopped cauliflower
- Remove cream cheese from tub and place in bowl; let stand until soft enough to stir.
- Add dip mix and onion flakes to cream cheese; mix well.
- Spread on tortillas.
- Sprinkle with vegetables, and roll up each tortilla as tightly as possible;
- wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut each roll in half before serving.
- I found this recipe, I believe, on a website advertising Watkins products. I have yet to try it out, I am waiting for an opportunity to need appetizers.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.