Print Friendly Recipe
- ABM Digest List
- 2 Cups (475 ml) bread flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) corn oil
- 1/2 Cup (125 ml) (or more) water
- Place all ingredients in bread machine per mfg instructions.
- Select dough cycle, press start.
- Dough should form a nice ball; may need to add a tbsp water or flour.
- When dough cycle is complete, remove to floured board .
- Divide into 8 equal portions and roll out in round shape
- Cook tortillas in heavy skillet using a light coating of oil or pan spray.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until there are little black spots.
- Remove to plate and cover with a towel.
- Tortillas should not be stiff.
- A good recipe if you prefer not to use the traditional lard.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.