Print Friendly Recipe
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 cup (225 ml) salsa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp (10 ml). chili powder
- 2 cups (475 ml) crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Colby cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups (475 ml) shredded lettuce
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add salsa, mayonnaise, and chili powder; mix well.
- In a greased 2 quarts (1900 ml) baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Just before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.