Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and very tasty
- Don Ingratta
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced mushrooms or 1 can-drained.
- 1 can baby clams
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 4 or 5 cloves garlic crushed and chopped
- 4 or 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 zuccini, sliced thin
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) Italian herb seasoning
- 5 tbsp (70 ml) olive oil
- 2 ripe tomatoes, coursely chopped 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine Fresh ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Saute garlic lightly in olive oil, add vegies, clam liquid, soup, wine, salt and pepper.
- Simmer uncovered until reduced and thickened to desired consistency.
- Add clams, heat a bit more, and pour over 1/2 lb (.2 kg). of prepared linguine.
- Add parmesan and /or romano cheese.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.