Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy, and the B-B-Q sauce makes it a "guy" pleaser !
- 3 cans of your favorite beans-I personally like pork-n-beans,kidney beans,and black beans
- 6 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 pound cooked hamburger meat
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). mustard
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). ketchup
- Combine mustard,vinegar,brown sugar, and ketchup until it is similar to bbq sauce.
- Taste and add more ingredients if needed to suit your taste.
- Combine all other ingredients in a casserole dish (9x13 inch) and pour sauce over top mixing thoroughly.
- Bake until heated through and bubbly.
- It tastes very good,(much better than it sounds at first).
My husband hates casseroles and beans and said he likes it so try it !!!
Serve with hot cornbread and butter !
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.