Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy and wonderful
- 1 pkg Mrs. Grass' dry noodle soup mix
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) instant rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped celery
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped onion
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped chicken or tuna
- 1 tsp (5 ml) curry powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- Combine soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and return to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for ten minutes.
- Stir to fluff.
- Cover and Remove from heat.
- Let stand for twenty minutes then add remaining ingredients.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve with rings of fresh pineapple.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.