Print Friendly Recipe
- Broiled open-faced sandwiches
- Brian McCullough
- 1 loaf white bread
- 1 large can of Baked beans
- 1 pound of bacon
- 1 package cheese slices
- Fry bacon until mostly done and drain.
- Place bread on cookie sheet and toast 1 side under broiler lightly.
- Drain can of beans.
- Place beans on untoasted side of bread.
- Place 1 slice cheese on each.
- Top with pre-cooked bacon.
- Broil until bacon is cooked, cheese is melted, and edges of bread are toasted.
- Quick, easy and delicious, kids favorite. Great with tossed salad in summer or soup in winter!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.