Print Friendly Recipe
- A muffin type cake
- Bisquick Breakfast & Bunches magazine
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (475 ml) Bisquick Original
- baking mix
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml) grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) dries rosemary
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white coarse sugar crystals
- (decorating sugar)
- Heat oven to 400 .
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2x1 1/4 inches, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except sugar crystals just until moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Sprinkle with sugar crystals.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.