Print Friendly Recipe
- A delicious treat to satisy any ones sweet tooth.
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) powedered sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) coconut
- 1 cup (225 ml) coarsley chopped pecans
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced strawberries
- 2 cups (475 ml) heavy whipped cream, whipped with 2 Tbls. sugar
- Place sugar in a bowl.
- Combine 1 stick melted butter.
- Add graham cracker crumbs.
- Mix well and line 9 in x 12 in dish with crumb mixture.
- In a seperate bowl, combine 2 sticks of butter, extract and powder sugar.
- Beat at medium speed for 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture over crumbs.
- Layer remaining ingrediants in order listed over filling.
- Garnish top with extra strawberries.
- Refridgerate several hours before cutting in 3" squares.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.